Artificial Intelligence Engineer
We are looking for a highly capable AI/ML/DL engineer to optimize our AI systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) / Deep Learning (DL) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities.
He/she will be responsible for:
Consulting with managers/Team Lead to determine and refine AI objectives.
Designing machine learning/Deep Learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML/DL algorithms and tools.
Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-speech conversions.
Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
Developing ML/DL algorithms to analyse huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
Documenting machine learning processes.
Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
2. At least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer.
3. Advanced proficiency with Python code writing.
4. Extensive knowledge of ML/DL frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modelling, and software architecture.
5. Extensive knowledge of Image Processing, Natural Language Processing, Bot Development (Web Scraping).
6. In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
7. Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
8. Great communication and collaboration skills.
9. Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & EXPECTATIONS
Any Degree from any of the Premium Institutes and top tier colleges. If in Insurance, it would be a very big plus (National Insurance Academy etc.)
Experience of working as a ML/DL Engineer for a minimum of 1 to 2 years for IT solutions implementation in designing full stack ML solutions in a distributed computing environment
Experience in Computer vision and Image Processing.
Experience working with Python, Tensor Flow, Keras, Sci-kit, pandas, numpy, Azure ML, AWS GPU
Experience in developing deep learning algorithms from scratch such as CNN, RNN, RCNN and FRCNN.
Experience in Natural Language Processing and Natural Language Tool Kit.
Experience in data collection by scrapy, data annotation tools.
Experience in developing Bots (Desktop/Mail/Database/Web).
Experience in ROS and other robot frameworks.
Excellent communication skills with multiple levels of the organization
Two reference check is compulsory and should submit to the client for the background verification.