Product Quality Lead
About AdmitKard AdmitKard Ed-Tech platform which helps students to take a more informed decision while taking admissions for UG or PG courses abroad. The platform provides suggestion to all the students on the basis of priority and preferences on the basis of data driven approach. AdmitKard is helping all the Indian students who are looking for admissions abroad in various countries in various courses like MBA, B.Tech, BS, MS, etc. We provide a platform where aspiring students who want to apply to foreign universities can connect with existing students who are already studying there. E.g. You can connect to an Indian student or an alumni of your college who is already studying abroad. This way aspiring students can clarify their doubts regarding choice of universities, course, eligibility, lifestyle and others.
What will be your responsibilities?
1. Working as a Lead in an agile manner to ensure the product quality.
2. Designing and taking ownership of Testing Frameworks.
3. Hiring and developing the best QE team.
4. Lead the QE-Team and create the culture/process of Testing Environment.
5. Ensure the quality of new releases via manual or automated testing.
What are we looking in you ?
1. (4-5+) years of strong experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
2. Experience in leading a team for Quality Assurance.
3. Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
4. Devise and review specifications for products or processes.
5. Ensure the quality of live product. Any issue on live product should be handled in a way that it should not occur in future again.
6. Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
7. Approve the right products or reject defectives.
8. Be a problem solver.
1. Have knowledge of cloud infrastructure
2. An eye for automated load test cases.
3. Understand Database security and load
4. Supervise developers and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
5. Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
6. Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
7. Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
Location: Noida, NCR.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Experience: [3-4+] years Package: 22 LPA - 28 LPA