Cloud Infrastructure / Devops Engineer
- Experience in deploying and provisioning virtual machines on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Experience with Linux systems and basic system administration
- Working knowledge of network fundamentals (Ethernet, TCP/IP, WAF, DNS, etc.)
- Proficient in BASH and at least one high-level scripting language(Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Experience with using and configuring tools such as Git, Nagios, Snort, OpenVPN and Squid
- Experience with open-source firewalls such as pfSense, Vyatta, IP tables, UFW.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with peers, customers, vendors, and partners, across all levels of the organization
- Deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure on Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Enhance CI/CD pipelines and build dev and production environments.
- Manage application deployments with reliability
- Monitor infrastructure health and application logs analysis
- Troubleshoot and debug incidents by working closely with other developers
- Improve Ansible roles and Terraform modules and maintain Infrastructure as Code
- Write tools and utilities to improve infrastructure operations
- Establish industry-standard SDLC practices with a focus on quality
- Willing to be available 24/7 On-call for Incident management on Production
Must have Skills
english - Basic