Looking for candidate who has minimum experience of 3 years and have worked on Kotlin, Java. Also have real work experience in Media Player and any social media platform.
- Creating Android Apps using native technologies- Kotlin, Java & solid experience with Android studio
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining Android Applications and also coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Must Experience in Exo-Player , Video Player any relevant
- Experience in architecting multiple Android applications including MVP, MVVM architecture (Live Data, Lifecycle, View Models, Flow)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Android JetPack Components, Custom Components, RoomDB, Work Manager, Coroutines, Maps, Bluetooth, BLE, WIFI, Socket-Connections
- Ability to participate in the design process also, be able to understand user experience, and work with the design team accordingly.
- Good understanding of the latest Android features and libraries such as Retrofit, Volley, Realm, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase, and Analytics platforms.
- Good Knowledge in OO design, Kotlin, Java, JSON, Android SDK, and Android Studio and also high-level working knowledge on AWS.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming.
- Experience in dealing with Google play store communication, app rejections, reviews, etc.
- Must have very good research skills, ability to troubleshoot and work on exceptions is a top priority.
- Must be able to work independently & make decisions with minimal information
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Fluent