Position: QA Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Must have skills: Experience in UNIX shell scripting and configuring cron-jobs for batch run of scripts
- Has expertise in Test Case Design, Test Tool Usage, Test Execution, and Defect Management.
- Should have experience in API Testing.
- Should have working knowledge on MySQL, possess knowledge to work with Linux commands.
- should have knowledge about version control (GitHub / Bitbucket), CI/CD (Jenkins)
Good to have:
- Solid Back End Testing experience by writing and executing SQL Queries.
- Good to have Automation skills.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
General expectations: 5+ years of experience in Requirement's Gathering, Analysis, Documentation, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance. Specialized in Quality Assurance and testing. Full knowledge on SDLC, STLC and Agile Methodology. Excellent written and verbal communication interpersonal skills. Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies Should be capable of coming up with out-of-box test scenarios / corner case testing. Behavioural skills: Knowledge of a broad range of software applications and of hardware and networks Strong programming knowledge A good understanding of business Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively Good communications skills, both written and verbal Efficient planning skills and an ability to adhere to deadlines. Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
Location: Bangalore, India
Availability to Join: Immediate to 30 days only