Position: Java Software Engineer – I/II/III Experience: 2 to 8 years Must have Skills: 1. Good in core java 2. Good in Data structures and algorithms 3. Good Analytical reasoning Preferred Experience:
- Rest services development
- Experience with Java 8
- Strong debugging skills
- Well versed with Threading, Collections, GC.
- Good knowledge on Distributed systems.
- NOSQL like cassandra, elasticsearch, mongodb, hbase, couchdb etc...
- Kafka, Python, Hadoop, spark, hive, pig, bigquery etc...
- AWS, GCP etc...
- Qualifications: Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with Linux development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with basic principles of distributed computing and/or distributed databases.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations.
- Candidates must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Bangalore, India
- Immediate to 30 days only