Founding Engineer - Engineering Lead
At StackGuardian, we are building the future of compliant cloud orchestration by simplifying DevSecOps in the cloud, and we are looking for a determined Full Stack Development Lead to join the core founding team of 4. ????
To ensure success as a founding engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. And an adequate dose of coffee ☕️ certainly helps! :)
- Leading product development, working alongside the founding team.
- Designing software system architecture and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Hiring a kick-ass team.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Writing technical documents.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree holder in computer engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Python and Go.
- Knowledge to AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, API Gateway.
- Knowledge of database systems and NoSQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Equity options in an early stage start-up and a competitive salary.
- An opportunity to contribute to a work culture that you would like.
- Dedicated time for hackathons and research, to explore new ideas of your own.
- Loads of responsibility and autonomy, zero bureaucracy and a chance to make a real impact.
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
Must have Skills
english - Fluent