What you will do
- Providing strong leadership for the Tech QA department to move to greater heights of value and maturity.
- Build tools and frameworks for automated testing
- Building strong, highly motivated, vibrant, innovative and highly engaged teams.
- Building a strong competence in project management, process management and QA practices.
- Should be able to get hands-on and guide the team
- Responsible for the delivery from the project management, improvements in software engineering practices, process adoption and quality aspects of all the releases of products and features.
- High level of maturity in delivery management in terms of project planning, execution, quality and stakeholder expectation management.
- 10+ years of product QA experience, with at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in engineering, or equivalent technical domain
- Desirably from B2B background with strong knowledge on user experience
- Should have built automation competency using Python, Selenium, Appium, Web services and Performance testing
- Prior hands-on experience with at least one object-oriented language, such as Java, . Net, Ruby, etc.
- Should have experience scaling a QA team
- Knowledge and application of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous build, dev-op.