About the jobResponsibilities
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's voice across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- BS/MS degree in Computer or a related subject.
- Fresher can apply
- Proficiency in Java, C, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.