UI Development Engineer (SDE)-II
Designation, Scope, & Location Designation: UI Development Engineer (SDE)-II
Scope: Full time role
Location: Bangalore, India
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate(s) shall help engineer icanpe: Canpe's SAAS platform for AI-powered digital-first debt collections and recovery. The ideal candidate shall be responsible for designing and implementing various components of the platform in response to market requirements. The role shall expose the candidate to mentor & guide SDE-I associates on new tools & technologies. Please note that the core requirement from this role is that of UI Development, Integration and Deployment.
1. He/she should be experienced (4-6yrs experience) preferably with an engineering background (B.Tech / M.Tech. in CSE, EE or others) from an esteemed institution. We shall also consider talented experienced candidates from non-engineering streams with relevant experience.
2. Solid foundation in production quality UI development using React.JS or Next.JS, Bootstrap, Material-UI, SaSS, CSS, HTML5, JSX.
3. The right candidate should have experienced 2-3 complete SDLC and deployment cycles in production.
4. Good communication, boundless enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude to problem solving are a must. Your ability (discipline) to conduct work in an organized, self-driven and responsive manner would be critical.
5. CTC commensurate with on experience and expertise.
6. Onboarding shall be done remotely at this point. The selected candidates shall be expected to work-from-home (WFH) for the near foreseeable future.