AltWORLDA brief about us, AltWorld is founded by the ex-unacademians and we are creating a social gaming platform with creator tools for everyone to easily create games, experiences and build social connections. It would be comprised of
- Immersive Games: Imagine, create, and have fun with friends while exploring thousands of fascinating 3D experiences.
- Social network: Grow and engage with people through 1:1 interactions, groups, private rooms, all set in a virtual world created by users, for users.
- Entertainment: Immersive attendee experience of concerts, festivals, and shows for the next-gen audience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, design, and architecture patterns
- Strong engineering experience building and maintaining complex software. You'll join us in writing clean, maintainable, testable, quality software that solves hard problems.
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms, databases and high throughput services.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 1+ years of working experience in software development in Go, AWS preferably.
- Experience building distributed domain-driven microservices
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- Strong understanding of database and storage fundamentals
- Experience with AWS stack