SALESFORCE SUBSCRIPTION AND BILLING CONSULTANT
Experience: 8-10 yrs
- Should have at least 2 full cycle of CPQ & Subscription billing implementation experience
- Should have done implementation in Configure, Price Quote, and subscription Billing processes, including enhanced Price Catalog & price book, Advance approvals and Order management, Invoicing, Contracts and Revenue reporting.
- Lead Subscription billing implementation liaising with the customer and cross functional & technical project team members
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Ability to configure Rules and Objectives in support of CPQ and Billing business processes
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required for the program.
- SFDC CPQ certification and Billing super badges is must
- Experience driving large enterprise projects on new implementations especially on Salesforce technologies.
- Should have salesforce customization experience and good experience in salesforce lightning.
- Should be able to lead the team towards design, development and testing phase of the project.
- Relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Ability to work across different team working under different technologies
- Good interpersonal and strong sense of ownership
Project Managers (Team Lead)
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent