• MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or in related fields
preferred but candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science are also welcome to
apply provided they have a strong technical knowledge and experience in computer vision.
• Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
• At least 2 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection
and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in academic or industrial
• Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-Learn
• Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on cloud.
• Ability to transform research articles into the working solutions to solve real-world
• Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature
• Proficiency in Python and related packages like numpy, scikit-image, PIL, opencv, matplotlib,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the
team and ability to presenting information to varied technical and non-technical audience.
• Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able
to work in a team when required.
• Must have good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python.
Machine Learning Engineers
Must have Skills
english - Conversational