Windows System Engineer - L1/L2/L3
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing and troubleshooting active directory and GPO's (Windows server 2012/2016).
- Managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange server/Office 365.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Willing to work in dedicated night shift
- Hands-on experience in active directory & group policy management and troubleshooting Windows servers.
- Extensive knowledge in accelo & Terminal server installation and management.
- Mandatory experience in Microsoft windows exchange server, Office 365.
- Expert in handling various tools as below
- Virtual tools - VMware and Hyper V
- RMM tools - N-central, Labtech, Solarwinds, NinjaRMM, Kaseya
- Ticketing tools- ConnectWise, Autotask, Max service desk
- Good Knowledge and experience in Active Directory, Exchange servers, Hyper-V + Moderate knowledge in VMware and Azure
- OneDrive and SharePoint support
- Excellent communication skills
Salary : As per company standards
Analysts (Non programmer role)