Full Stack Developer
Experience - 2-3 yearsLocation - Dehradun, In-officeCTC - 2.4 Lakh - 3.0 lakh p.a
Do you want to be a part of a startup where you can earn and also meet passionate like-minded people that push you forward to learn new things and help you grow?
If you are looking for these then we got the right opportunity for you!
We are hiring a Full Stack Developer (MEAN/MERN Stack). Passionate about end-to-end programming.
The roles & duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute full lifecycle software development including creating technical specifications and software verification plan.
- Write clean, well-documented, robust, and reusable code.
- Project Management: Gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, managing a project timeline.
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases.
- Work with systems infrastructure (knowing what hardware to ask for, what OS to install, how to prepare the system and dependencies for all software
- Provide technical related consultation to team members.
- Be updated with the latest trends, tools, and technological development.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications and able to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN software developer must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks.
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- API design, creation, and integrations.
- Exposure to AWS, Digital Ocean, GIT.
This is a role for someone who loves to challenge the status quo and create great work; someone who can drive the planning, creation, and delivery of the project.
The developer will report to the CEO, CBDO & CSMO.
We call us the Young Turks as we are the daring creative rebels, some call us mavericks, who love to take risks and work tirelessly to make things that rewrite rules. We come up with bold, innovative & crazy unconventional ideas that breathe new life in brands.
Note: We need some serious people who are passionate about the job.
How to become a Young Turk:
- Never stop learning: Be intellectually curious. Be looking for your next challenge. The moment you stop learning, you stop growing.
- Pull no punches: Be honest, be candid, cut the chase. We enthusiastically insist on dissent and diverse perspectives as a positive force in pursuit of the best. So, don’t hedge your point-of-view – say what you mean and mean what you say with clarity, conviction, and kindness.
- Be resilient: Change happens - count on it. Let’s be honest, this is true for more than just your job. But it applies here every day. Whether it’s what we work on, how we work, or whom we work with. Part of being happy here is being good with change.
- Be a doer: Be a problem solver. Provide constructive solutions, take an actionable stance, and operationalize it. Trust that you were hired for a reason. Understand what you want to achieve and learn from this experience, and you will ultimately make this place more special.
- Do the brave thing: We are the Young Turks, after all. Do the thing that disrupts. That defies the status quo. That upends. That changes things.
- Be more human: Yes, this means you should approach with empathy, compassion, and openness. But it’s more than that. Being part of a human-centric culture means being your most authentic self. Crobstacle gives you opportunities to explore what that is. Creativity and humanity are important qualities of our talent. We constantly examine how our actions back up what we have written on the outside. If we want humanity to be our thing, how do we get there?
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
english - Fluent
hindi - Fluent