Job Description – Back-end Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
· Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
· Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends. · Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
· Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
· Taking lead on projects, as needed.
· Design and develop applications based on Java, Micro services architecture.
· Collaborate with other team members to design and develop application features.
· Manage technical system specifications and ensure documentation remains current throughout all phases of the development.
· Raise up opportunities, enhancements, and process improvements. Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues of the assignments to management.
· Knowledge in PHP, C#, Hadoop technologies
· Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
· Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. · Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
· Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
Amendments to this Job Description may be made from time to time in the normal course of business.
Location: Work From Home for first six months but willingness to relocate to Delhi NCR / Bangalore as maybe required in the future