Position Title: Software Engineer - Android
Reports to: Sr. Manager Engineering
Key Accountabilities –
1. 3 to 6 Years of experience in Android Development (Kotlin - Good to have)
2. Strong Knowledge of core Java concept
3. Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and different versions of Android.
4. Familiar with RESTful APIs (Retrofit or volley anyone should be mandatory) to connect Android applications to back-end services.
5. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
6. Experience with offline storage, multi- threading, and performance tuning.
7. Knowledge of MVVM architecture, along with knowledge of live Data, view-models.
8. Experience on various latest libraries available for Android.
9. Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git etc.
11. Proficient understanding of location services and Google Map.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: § AS PER THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE
External: As per scope of the Role Android Developer
Qualifications, Experience & Skills – § Qualification –BE/B.Tech/MCA § 3 to 6 Years of experience in Android Development (Kotlin - Good to have) § Strong Knowledge of core Java concept § Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and different versions of Android.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]