Job Description We are looking for a passionate UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our Mobile/web application - ONSITE. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
● Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, & user feedback
● Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
● Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
● Designing UI elements like input controls, navigation components and information components
● Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
● Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
UI UX Designer Requirements:
● A bachelor's degree from any design school (e.g. NIFT, NID etc) and min. 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
● Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
UI AND UX Graphic Designers