Quality Assurance Engineer
Why RootQuotient?RootQuotient is a software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our technologists think disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. As a developer at RootQuotient, you
- Use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, reciprocal, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Craft your own career path.
- Owning the quality of any deliverables including new features and enhancements of the overall product delivery.
- Work as an agile member of as a part of test team, running in short cycles to develop functional software in quick iterations.
- Working closely with the product team in understanding the requirements and user workflow.
- Use all your means to find the bugs in the software being developed by your team.
- Developing & executing test plans & test cases. Log bugs of different types with reproduction steps or necessary detailing and check if they got fixed; go on and approve the quality of the features in the software products
- Contributing to build & support of a continuous integration (CI) environment, ongoing process improvement activities in terms of quality delivery and automation plans for the possible project.
- Assess the performance, security, exploratory & UX aspects of the product apart from functional aspects of the testing.
- Raising defects/bugs & tracking them till closure in the test management tools and the ability to adapt to the new tools as per the project specific needs.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational