We’re constantly looking for bright young professionals to join our team to help us create a better loan experience all across India. If you fit the bill, come join us today!
we are looking for significant expansion and further deepen our leadership position. We are also the winner of the coveted Fintegrate Award for top Fintechs in India in February'2018. We are looking for high octane, motivated stars to join our galaxy of STAR performers. Job Description We are seeking an enthusiastic B.E/B.TECH/MCA/BCA/M.Sc – Computers, background candidate. Must work well in a team environment and have an innovative approach. This role would report to and work closely with the CTO and Engineering Manager of the Company to achieve the Company’s strategic objectives. We are planning to grow the team meaningfully over the coming year, which will result in significant growth potential for this role.
Roles You Should Have Experience in
• Total of 5 to 8 years experience as a Sails.js/Node.js developer
• Assist the team to support and maintain all software components.
• Strong team player who can communicate well, and excited to learn new technologies in a fast phase environment.
• Assist AWS infrastructure in running the required services.
• Have strong knowledge in Linux systems and server management.
• Able to efficiently configure AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud watch, IAM, Route 53, Elasticache, Redis and others.
• Adopts best development practices and modern tools such as Git, VM, Vagrant, Docker etc.
• Ensure good documentation practices.
• Benchmark and optimize performance as necessary.
• Promote infrastructure best practices like security, release management, monitoring.
• Design infrastructure that is resilient, secured and build highly available platform.
• Facilitate the building and releasing of features by the engineering team.
• Build tools and processes that increase the productivity of other engineers and ensure an efficient release pipeline.
• Promote and nurture good team practices such as TDD, system security, code reviews, and pair programming.
• Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas and approaches.
• Provide Level 3 Support and create/integrate support infrastructure.
• Automate deployments according to best practices.
• Provide quality codes by testing and using up to date technologies.
• Learn needed technologies and assist team when in need of assistance.
Desired Skills On this Role:
• Knowledge of ORM Framework
• Strong Node.js knowledge (mandatory).
• Express JS, Sails JS
• Able to understand PHP and codes designed in Code Ignitor framework.
• Able to smoothly integrate third party services when needed, and handle curl operations.
• Understands how the following technologies work: JWT, SSL, WebSocket.
• Able to implement database solutions for new or existing features using MySQL / PostgreSQL (mandatory)
• Have expert knowledge on caching using redis or memcached.
• Assist a team of software engineers when additional help is required
Must have Skills
english - Conversational