Backend Engineer (Phyton Sr)
Our company: A fast-growing start-up headquartered in San Francisco, CA, USA in the heart of Silicon Valley. We recruit worldwide as our customer base is global. All employees outside San Francisco headquarter work remotely. Elife is a Startup developing innovative technology in the passenger transport industry, providing any type of ground transportation worldwide, including Group/event transportation, NEMT transportation, senior and disability transportation, pet relocation, bilingual driver for non-English speak clients. Our market is the world. Our customers are everywhere. Our platform and apps are built on the cloud. We have endless exciting problems to solve and we only use the best and latest technology.
Vacancy: Sr. Software Engineer / Backend Developer
· Develop backend applications for customers worldwide.
· Work with team members including frontend, backend, testing, and App design
· Develop Python/MySQL backend hosted on Amazon Web Service
· Enhance and maintain existing software applications
· Design highly scalable and testable code
· Discover and fix programming bugs
What We’re Looking For:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
· +5 years experience in similar positions developing web and apps.
· Design highly scalable and testable code.
· Time management
· Work globally
· Can do attitude
· Fast learner
· Team players.
· Single page web app running on both PC and mobile devices.
· Python/MySQL backend hosted on Amazon Web Service.
· Our customers and markets are worldwide in North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Africa. We hire frontend, backend and full stack engineers at all level of experience. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational