Senior IT Administrator
We are looking for Senior IT Administrator who will be working on global projects and support the European team's activities and growth. The ideal candidates are tech professionals based in Barcelona, Spain.
• Helpdesk support for European offices and operation.
• To define, to manage, and to ensure the evolution of the systems architecture including hardware infrastructures, servers and the rest of the network components.
• To define and to implement improvement and transformation projects and to define the systems´ architecture
• To follow-up and to monitor the current systems (such as: O365, Azure, Netapp, Vmware)
• To define the action protocols in case of incidents of the company's IT services and to resolve them or to escalate them if needed.
• To define and execute backup policies.
• To manage suppliers and contracts for IT and phone services.
• To work closely with the Infosec team to comply with policies, procedures and internal controls related to ensuring the security of IT services.
• To update continuously the business continuity plan and Disaster Recovery.
• To maintain updated all the documentation of the IT procedures.
• To manage the inventory and warranty of all IT assets in Europe.
• Experience in VMware virtualization on NetApp
• Experience in Cloud Azure and AWS environments
• Advanced knowledge of Windows OP
• Communication and dialogue skills with different corporate levels
• Experience in networks administration
• Experience in administration of Office 365
• English proficient enough to work in this language
Analysts (Non programmer role)
Must have Skills
english - Fluent
spanish - Fluent