- You must be able to develop logical modules within pre-existing platforms
- You can contribute independent modules to be used by other software developers
- Prepare technical documentation and presentations for the team and customer stakeholders alike.
- Build and release to the production stack every week
- Work with the team lead to ensure that patterns for scalability, maintainability and performance are developed.
- Follow the process for software development, testing and deployment.
- Ensure that assigned user stories (requirements) have sufficient detail to be implemented properly.
- Ensure that you have a sufficient understanding of user stories to provide reliable estimates.
- Work with the project manager as needed to build requirements and understanding of software features.
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure that code standards and proper architectural patterns are followed.
- Attend daily meetings status meetings with the team.
- Make suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
- Be an expert in the technology stack of the software project.
- You should have the ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions.
Candidate Profile: Required Qualifications:
-Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in building Web Applications using PHP & MySQL
- Good Spoken and Written English Skills
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Paradigm
- Ability to write documented, structured and maintainable code
- Ability to integrate an application with third party services using REST APIs with formats like JSON, XML
- Ability to learn new technologies while taking up responsibilities
- Knowledge of any recognized PHP MVC Frameworks
- Knowledge of Client-Side Frameworks
- Experience with working on popular third party APIs
- Knowledge of Git or Subversion
- Knowledge of Linux Environment
Must have Skills
english - Fluent