Software Engineer - Mobile (Xamarin)
Experience2+ years of hands-on experience developing Mobile Application using Xamarin Native (Xamarin. Android and Xamarin. iOS)
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering cross-platform Xamarin. Android and Xamarin. iOS applications using Visual Studio.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net & SQL Server DB experience. Hands-on experience with REST services (REST, Web API, WCF, SOAP)
- Experience with MVVM software design pattern
- Deploy mobile applications with optimal performance, maintainability, and scale.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Use DevOps/git for source code control and code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field. Extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing of critical business applications. Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Must be a team player and also be able to work independently and deliver the project on time. Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Hand-on extensive experience on Git.
- Experience in ASP.NET with C#, MVC, Entity Framework, .NET Core (bonus).
- Database operations with SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures (preferred).
- Should have strong communication skills, excellent spoken and written English.
- Should be a fast learner and demonstrate the ability to understand the architecture codebase of an existing product/solution.
- Should be able to document a solution.
- Should be able to communicate and express ideas, issues, and suggestions effectively
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent