We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Being able to write queries for MongoDB (noSQL).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS and having built projects in web development.
- Hands-on backend web development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing the hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to set up, administer backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent
hindi - Fluent