SEO & SEM Specialist
Key Skills- Link building, Traffic monitoring, Market analysis, Web hosting, Content knowledge, SEO tools, Google analytics, Google adwords, PPC advertising, Internet brand marketing, Pay per click, SEM, Excel, Content marketing Experience- 2-3 yearsLocation- KolkataSalary- As per performance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analysis and Implementation of the latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO) On-page & off-page techniques.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Ranking reporting etc. Meta tag Creation and Content modification on the website.
- Should be able to perform Content marketing aspects such as blogging to promote clients Undertake the different Link Building activities such as classified listing, Business Listing, Social Media Promotions etc.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills
- The candidate is able to handle and manage Google Ad word Campaign Account.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- He should be a fast learner and should adapt to the process fast.
- An internet Savvy, who reads, understands and evolves in tune with the latest SEO industry
- Should have a heavily research-minded personality
- Should have a strong understanding of internet browsing
- Should be able to work both independently and as a part of the team
Analysts (Non programmer role)