Front end developer(Angular)
–Front end Engineer(2-3 Years)- Gurgaon
About the company: SurveySensum is an AI-Enabled Customer Experience Management Platform (SAAS) that collects customer feedback in real-time and offers actionable insights for improved business decisions. We specialize in Customer Experience and our vision is to make customer research accessible and affordable to all the SME’s and help them make better business decisions backed by data thereby reducing the chances of failure. We have our offices in Jakarta, Singapore and India and currently hiring for Gurgaon location. Till last year we were doing business only in Asia and 6 months back launched SurveySensum in North America. Vision for next 5 years is to capture North America and Europe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design, development and test of new features/customer problems and make them live on the platform.
· Own modules/Product features assigned
· Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
· Provide support and fix bugs when customers encounter a problem while working with features you developed.
Required Technical Skills:
· 2-3 years of software development experience
· Proficient in, Angular2+, typescript
· Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
· Experience with Web services development (REST)
· Hands on experience with calling APIs
What’s in it for you?
· Technically, you will be a part of designing a multi-tenant system which every software developer desires to.
· You will learn how to build a scalable solution that can serve millions of users.
· Apart from the technical skills, you will learn to how to get more signups, how to increase company’s revenue and how to optimize operations.
· We believe in making employees future entrepreneurs, you will learn the skills to experiment, take risks and take the business forward.
Our Culture: It’s easier to say good things about our own culture, but if you really want to know, call the people who have left the organization in the last 3 years or call people who have joined 4-5 months back. They will tell you the real culture. One thing we would I would like to say, we work hard and part even harder. And you're the right fit, if you are not afraid of taking challenges, you want to own things by yourself, you want to work on real customer problems and at the end of the day enjoy what you do.