· Design and develop multi-tier web applications for customers and internal users using ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Web API and AngularJS
· Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
· Diagnose/track down code issues. Perform and/or coordinate the resolution of each issue.
· Work with the development team and Test and support the use of our applications.
· Conduct research on new technologies and products
· Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
· Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
· Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years web development experience.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
· Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
· Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to work both remotely and in office on a rotating schedule