About 99Minutos | Employee: 420 | Raised: US$82 Million
Product Managers are somewhat new in our company. We are looking for people that will have a tremendous impact on the technology we offer to our clients and the tech we use internally, therefore, the entire last-mile industry in LatAm. You’ll strategize, design, execute, and iterate on complex new businesses in our supply chain, as well as solutions to our largest pain points, while also working with clients to understand their ad-hoc needs.
You will be responsible for managing a product backlog and roadmap for your squad, we expect you to document product strategy as well as developmental milestones and go to market plans.
You must be an adaptable, very motivated person with a successful track record of building and delivering tech-based B2B products. Strong quantitative problem-solving skills are a must. You will need to be curious enough to strategize and go deep into problems and root causes.
Lastly, high adaptability and capacity to prioritize are required as we continue to scale in triple-digit magnitudes year over year and face growing pains as well as the ups and downs of a fast-growing tech company.
Must-haves for this position:
-Experience in project/product management, managing cross-functional stakeholders, basic experience with tech product management practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience, ideally in a technical field
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (managing large data sets, advanced formulas, and pivot tables)
Nice to have, but not required:
• Design and/or technical background
• Proficient in SQL
• Experience leading Agile methodologies and product development cycles
• Experience with B2B marketing and omnichannel retail
• Is familiar with the latest coding frameworks and languages
• Experience creating and executing product experiments, validating ideas, A/B testing, and analyzing fit to justify the incremental investment
• Completed courses on Product Management, building digital products, UX, or similar
• Experience with analytics tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
This is what an ideal candidate looks like for this role:
- Data-driven with an analytical mind. Applies data-driven approaches to product design and development, you love designing models, reporting, analysis, and driving results and growth through insights
- Can communicate effectively with multiple teams and provide visibility to changes and project updates
- Has the instinct to ask “why?” and find the root cause of problems
- Is passionate about technology and the impact 99minutos can have in the eCommerce space
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and is willing to experiment without having all the information at hand
- Is curious and constantly looking for new challenges and experiments to run
- Can coordinate multiple stakeholders, break silos, and establish efficient mechanisms to coordinate execution and deliver results
- Defines and leads the creation and testing of new processes to prepare for scale
- Is customer-obsessed and can research and synthesize client needs, and transform them to viable solutions with aggressive and achievable KPIs and success metrics
- Is resilient and likes to work under pressure
- Uses agile methods to create and manage a product roadmap
- Can lead brainstorming sessions, workshops, planning, and walkthroughs for the products to ensure the product achieves what we need
- Knows how to deal with ambiguity and prioritize constantly
- Has extreme attention to detail and high standards
- Has an ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Is fluent/proficient in English
- Has a bias to action and can solve problems by herself
- Can retrieve data even without an easy-to-use user interface.
What are we offering?
• An opportunity to have a real impact on the eCommerce landscape in LatAm and join the fastest-growing last-mile delivery startup in Latin America
• We have a strong focus on sustainability, joining our team also means helping the planet
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible work environment, mixing home office and remote work arrangements
• A world-class team that helps you evolve your skills in areas you're interested in
• Medical Insurance *May vary depending on experience
• Open to support with professional development: training, certifications, and in-house peer mentorship
• Friendly and dynamic work
Must have Skills
english - Fluent