Hiring || Front End Developer || Wunderman Thompson MSC
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely within the Creative Team to develop Responsive Websites and HTML5 with clear deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Creating websites according to Accessibility Standards.
- Maintaining content on Microsoft websites across the countries for different language and
locations using CMS
- Make CSS changes in themes of different CMS (WordPress etc.).
- Do the quality check following by the guidelines provided by the brand.
- Unit Testing of Modules developed.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework is must.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Work directly with the clients and discuss about their requirements.
Desired Candidate ProfileMust Have Skills:
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator
- Working Knowledge of CMS i.e. Wordpress
Good to Have Skills:
- Provide high value of service to clients.
- Strong self-management skills
- Manage multiple projects
Who we are:Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Wunderman Thompson MSC care about our clients, we also care about our employees. If you're interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote working until pandemic gets over
- Night Shift Allowance
- Medical Insurance for employee & family
- Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Global footprint
Must have Skills
english - Conversational