- Collaborate with fellow backend and front-end developers.
- Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
- Implement server-side logic to process front inputs.
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
- Interact with SQL databases.
- Ensure all inputs going to a database have been parameterized.
- Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented.
- Ensure you've written unit test cases to verify code is performing as expected and to prevent possible security breaches.
- Create written documentation for the different components.
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of PHP and the Laravel framework.
- Understanding of the MVC pattern.
- Understanding of SQL databases.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Mediclaim plans for you and your
- Additional reimbursement for weekends, 100% of base pay
- Access to educational resources for self-improvement – technical and non-technical
- Access to some of the best technical conferences
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Pension Funds
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Fluent