Automation Test Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test (AUT)
- Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup(ex: Java, Selenium WebDriver)
- Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases
- Creating reusable components
- Knowledge on various Frameworks like Page Object Model, Data Driven and Hybrid
- Knowledge on Webservice Automation using REST Assured
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have minimum 5-6 years of hands-on experience in developing the automation framework for functional, mobile, API testing automation using Selenium Web Driver, Rest Assure
- Must have experience in integrating the framework with third part tools for CI/CD, reporting, logging, test management tools, test data management tools.
- Must have experience in API Testing and API Test Automation
- Should be well versed in creating automation test strategy, planning, and estimations. 5. Must be good and quick learner, adaptable, and result-oriented.
- Must have kept himself up-to-date with current tools and technologies.
- Good communication skills as the resource will have to work with customer.