Software Development Engineer - Testing
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
● 3-4 years of experience in testing software products.
● Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
● Experience in writing automated test cases.
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
● Knowledge of the security testing domain is a plus.
● Review and analyze the requirements.
● Define & maintain test cases to ensure 100% coverage of the requirements.
● Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and UAT to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
● Collaborate with all the developers to conduct QPS (Quality Planning Sessions) for each user story and define the key test scenarios (including edge cases) before the development begins.
● Collaborate with the Engineering team to triage and fix any of the bugs reported.
● Automate test cases, wherever feasible.
● Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies – Grooming, Sprint Planning, Review meetings etc.