Senior Dot Net Developer
Insight Consultants is a Bangalore-based IT firm with a subsidiary office in Dallas, Texas. Its software services division provides Small & Medium-sized businesses across the globe. Innovative solutions using the latest technologies are part of what we do. Our offering is specifically tailored for small and medium companies. The development of high-performance teams is what we have, to deliver smart solutions. We serve customers in diverse industries such as Banking, e-Retail, Professional Services, Energy, Healthcare, etc.
What this company offers for you:
· The company offers competitive compensation for the right candidate.
· The company is strong, stable, focused with a steady growth that invests in its employees and their career growth.
· The company offers excellent work/life balance. · If selected, you will be joining a world leader who is known for their distinct, unique values-driven solutions in their services.
Note from Hiring Director
· Seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 3-4 years of experience with hands-on technical expertise and client communication.
· This position will have an edge over the classic software development experience and you will be actively heading the technology project(s), deliverables, and client communication.
· Mainly focus on bringing expertise in solving problems and leveraging the latest technologies to develop innovative solutions to bring the advantages of the global marketplace to Small & Medium Businesses/Enterprises worldwide.
· This position requires a focus on delivering high-quality outputs through continuous process optimization.
· Position reports to Project Lead.
· Prior experience with Startups and product development companies is preferred.
· Undergraduate degree in any computer-related field (preferably in engineering);
· Post-graduation (project management and/or business-related) is preferred but not mandatory.
· Any relevant certification focused on continual improvement and growth will be recognized.
· Certifications in Microsoft certifications on .Net or any relevant technology are a plus.
· Strong hands-on experience in software development on Microsoft technology stack.
· Demonstrated skill sets in
o ASP.NET & C#
o ASP.NET MVC
o SQL Server/RDBMS
o JS Framework (React/Node/AngularJS)
o Power BI (BI tools/software)
· Proficiency in identifying the appropriate technologies relevant to the client’s requirements.
· Creates and defines, install tests and batch jobs; conducts scenario-based smoke tests.
· Defines automation scripts
· Designing the installation flow based on functional requirements for priority projects
· Comfortable with various platforms/environments like Windows, Linux, etc.
· Comfortable with at least one key public Cloud.
· The person should have a good grounding and hands-on experience in software development and the ability to make a meaningful contribution to scoping out of the project.
· Ask insightful questions to the clients and advice to help them think beyond the current situation.
· Demonstrable track record of being the go-to person for the overall execution of the project.
· Has a proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements, refine direction and propose solutions and convince them of the same.
· Has experience in managing a project/module, including work breakdown, assigning tasks to the team, conducting project reviews, and making changes to plan when needed
Leadership and Communication
· Identifies new Quality standards and discusses within the department
· Works with minimum supervision and with general high-level guidance and complete all assigned tasks within the specified time and quality guidelines
· Communicate project status, processes, and third-party licensing details to any level within the company.
· Take corrective measures on defined processes
· Strong verbal, written, and e-mail communication skills; Should maintain a good relationship and communicate frequently regarding business-related needs with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
· Can direct and coach team members to execute their tasks well with excellent team management skills
· Manage project-related crisis points effectively to bring the project back on track.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Communicate with clients through emails and conference calls
· Gather requirements
· Works closely with the team and ensures all deliveries are on time, on the scope, and with quality to clients
· Can work on and contribute to multiple projects/deliveries in parallel as needed
· Mentor juniors
· Provide documentation on the project(s) or technologies used in projects to the marketing team
· Create and develop low-level design documents
· Learn new technologies and new architectural patterns
· Come up with various process automation recommendations
· Open to outstation candidates and relocation offered for the right candidates
· Ability to adapt and deal with situations and manage everyone's expectations through ongoing change
· Ability to earn trust and respect from project stakeholders
· Ability to influence decisions that need to be made to make the project successful
· Ability to say “No” to unreasonable requests.
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· Ability to take responsibility for failures
· Can motivate and direct people
· Honesty & Integrity
· Courteous and respectful to others
Must have Skills
english - Fluent