Senior PHP Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Should be able to come up with effective solutions to fill the gap between product features and customer needs.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Full stack developer with 2-5 years of experience (Candidates with less experience will also be considered)
- Solid understanding about webtechnology
- Solid experience working with PHP
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge in Laravel
- Good knowledge in MySQL
- Good knowledge in GIT (+ gitflow is a plus)
- Good knowledge in performance optimisation (DB& Code)
- Experience in working on linux environment
- Intermediate level knowledge in Linux system administration and one scripting language (python, bash, perl)
- Strong fundamentals in OO, algorithms and datastructures
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Should be a able to work individually or in team collaboratively, self motivated and creative thinking
Good to have:
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Knowledge of application scalability
- Knowledge in Software Design & UX
Must have Skills
english - Conversational