Senior UI developer
Job Title: Senior Developer - UI
The ideal developer should be able to understand the intricacies of cross-browser/device development. You should be able to translate product and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. The candidate should be capable, and willing, to play a key part in shaping the future of user experience for eureQa.
• Experience using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material)
• Familiarity with use of vector icons like Font Awesome.
• Experience with RESTful services
• Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
• Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
• End to End test framework (Ex. Protractor)
• Hands on knowledge on developing browser plug-ins
• Proficient in modern back-end web technologies : JAVA, NodeJS, Python
• Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
• Ability to use Version control systems like GitLab / BitBucket / GitHub
• Ability to use issue tracking tools such as Jira. SaaS + Cloud platform - the fastest and easiest solution for cross-browser & cross-device testing 2
• Will be a part of Review design and architectural decisions with Lead's / Manager's.
• Communicating with the back-end team for building the RESTful API's.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative) • Able to develop prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
• Any Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 4 to 6 years of experience in UI Development
• knowledge on any of the modern server technologies: Java, NodeJS, Python would be a plus.
• Good oral & written skill