We offers a smarter way for people to move money around the world to friends and family. Founded in 2012, our company started with a mission to revolutionize the remittance industry by providing customers a powerful, easy-to-use mobile application to send money internationally. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help underbanked immigrants gain financial independence.
We operates as an independent subsidiary under Enova International (NYSE: ENVA). Also headquartered in Chicago, Enova is a leading financial technology company offering accessible credit to millions of customers. Together, Pangea and Enova are on a mission to help hardworking people get access to fair financial services.
We value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
About the role
- We are mostly dedicated to building the world’s best platform for consumers to transfer money internationally by reducing the cost and pain points of money transfer while maintaining high reliability and security standards. We are looking for QA engineers to verify new features for the Pangea platform, and ensure the quality and stability of the products. Our platform includes a set of native iOS, Android and Web apps and a set of API services built using multiple languages, all hosted on AWS. If you have an entrepreneurial passion, are motivated by building successful products and learning new technologies and systems, then we want to talk to you!As a QA Engineer, you’ll get to:Collaborate with engineering and product teams to review requirements and to provide meaningful feedback.
- Understand the products to have the perspective of the real users, both customers who use our apps as well as internal business stakeholders.
- Create test plans that provide clear guidance on what needs to be tested, and with thorough coverage.
- Perform regression testing regularly.
- Perform end to end testing to ensure the whole transaction flows work properly.
- The ideal candidate will have:Pride in your work. You strive to meaningfully contribute to a team.
- The ability to learn quickly, desire excellence, and strong attention to detail. You want to work with others who share these traits.
- Ability to work under pressure at times.
- 2+ years experience in Software QA Familiar with mobile/web app testing.
- Familiar with agile/scrum methodologies and planning tools such as JIRA.
- Bonus points if you have:A college degree in engineering.
- Familiar with using test management tools to manage test plans.
- Familiar with Postman, Charles.
- Familiar with crash monitoring tools.
- Familiar with analytical tools like Google Analytics/Mixpanel.
- Familiar with SQL.
- Familiar with monitoring tools like Splunk, Rapid 7.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent