Node JS DEVELOPER
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Skills And Qualifications
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.