We are looking for a Flutter Developer who would be responsible for the developing new features and maintenance of the existing apps being developed in Flutter.
- Guide existing native Android developers on Flutter and Dart.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter.
- Integrate REST APIs in Flutter.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
- 2+ years' experience of working with Swift or Java.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Solid experienced in building mobile applications that utilizes web services.
- Good experience of working with remote data via REST / JSON / GSON.
- Knowledge of REST API testing tools, preferably Postman.
- Should be able to integrate third party SDKs in Flutter applications.
- Knowledge on play-store publishing & distribution
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Work from Office
- Day shift
- Monday to Saturday
Following the standard Govt. rules.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- software development: 3 years (Preferred) Flutter: 3 years (Preferred) Rest APIs: 3 years (Preferred)
Must have Skills
english - Conversational