Mean stack developer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- MEAN Stack Developer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
- Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Address and improve any technical issues.
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Job requirements and qualifications :
As a MEAN Stack Developer you should have the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for minimum 3 years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB, ExpressJS or Restify, Angular, and Node.js
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent