1 Role MSTR Developer
2 Required Technical Skill Set MicroStrategy
3 No. of Requirements 3
4 Desired Experience Range 4Yrs
5 Location of Requirement Hyderabad
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. Experience in MSTR development (Schema/Public Objects)
2.Telecom Experience of at least 3+ years
3. Strong experience in SQL
4. Techno Functional knowledge, having good understanding of BSS stack
5. Experience is developing complex SQL queries
6. Sound knowledge of CRM database tables
7. Experience in developing of Grid/Document/Dashboard Reports/Dossier.
8. Good understanding of DWH concepts & data modelling
1. Knowledge of different Reporting tools (BO)
2. ETL design experience
3. Good Communication Skill and Good team Player
SN Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
1 Analyzing the report requirements
2 Mapping of the functional requirements into technical.
3 Hands on experience in developing Public Objects like reports, filters, prompts, metrics,
templates, consolidations, custom groups, cubes, etc.
4 Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects,
especially in scorecards, reports, cubes & dashboards.
5 Good experience in Custom groups & consolidation and drilling
6 Extensive experience in complex dash boards using various widgets/graphs/panels/links
7 Customer Interaction and Business requirements analysis
8 Documentation of the mappings & queries design and development.
9 Analyze SQL queries generated by the reports for erroneous results.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational