Senior Product Manager
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to execute on the Consumer Product roadmap and own features of the Pangea Money Transfer apps. This position will be responsible for conceptualizing, launching, and optimizing product features that increase customer satisfaction and achieve company goals. This role will work closely with engineering and will report to the Director of Product.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the Product team in executing a product strategy and roadmap.
- Be the in-house expert of all the details related to our customers, product, and competition.
- Determine how new product initiatives will go from established concepts to products that are released and adopted by our customer base.
- Create wireframes and UI/UX research and briefing documents.
- Develop detailed design and definition of product requirements so that they can be efficiently built by the engineering team.
- Manage the delivery and release of new features in conjunction with the engineering team.
- Track, analyze, and communicate the performance and A/B test results of new features and product launches.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in consumer-facing e-commerce, payments, or mobile product management.
- Experience working in the payments industry or in a payments-focused role.
- Experience working with agile teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment including quantitatively and qualitatively evaluating opportunities, defining product hypotheses and releasable product “slices”, writing user stories, sketching wireframes, working with designers & engineers to build, release and test features, and monitoring user impact and adoption.
- A data-driven and quantitative mindset, able to model and derive insights from data.
- Deep familiarity with split testing.
- Experience taking customer insights and translating them into superior user experience flows or product features.
- You have the ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly, succinctly, and confidently in verbal and written communications.
Bonus points if you have:
- A master’s degree.
- Experience in remittances or global payments.
- Knowledge of SQL.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent
spanish - Fluent