- What we want in you:2-4 years of experience as DevOps or working in that area
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Conceptualize, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins, AWS, CodePipline, Azure Devops, GCP
- Hands on experience with GCP,AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud deployment
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc will be a plus.
- Expertise in Linux/UNIX administration
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Strong scripting experience using Python, Shell scripting etc
- Must have good knowledge on REST APIs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Responsibilities :Taking ownership of and driving software updates, snapshots, backups, disaster recovery, and monitoring of complex web and database technologies.
- Contributing to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Identify technical problems and developing software updates and - fixes
- Work with the Product team and Engineering team to deploy and maintain environments.