Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for a talented, passionate Senior Ruby on Rails Developer who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success. This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
- Develop API for modern cross-platform responsible SPA from the ground up
- Participate in design and planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas
- Develop and test new user-facing features
- Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code
- Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
- Collaborate with other team members
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in OOP and MVC design and development patterns. Good understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- 2+ years of back-end development experience in building large, complex, highly scalable web applications using Ruby on Rails framework.
- Solid understanding of Ruby syntax, its nuances and core concepts. Ability to write clean and readable code.
- Familiarity with concepts of RESTful.
- Experience building API's, including authentication, cleanliness, and role-based access permissions.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MySQL, ElasticSearch, CouchBase, Redis, etc.)
- Comfortable with source version control software (Git).
- Knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture best practices.
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol and networking.
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud computing technologies and environments (AWS)
- Experience working in a UNIX environment.
- Familiarity with Angular/React/Vue or similar frontend frameworks.
- Having a Github portfolio or link to open source work.
What's in it for you
- Our center of excellence (CoE) brings together all team members from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community.
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent