Role : Dot Net Developer Architect
Experience : 2 to 10 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Work with business-stakeholders to understand requirements, prototype, build and deploy it.
CRUD the backend code you own keeping maintenance, performance and security in mind.
Keep up breast of latest technologies and its ecosystem and adopt ones that aid safe product delivery at speed.
Automate the boring and mundane stuff for you prefer to be productive than being busy.
We are flat. Be responsible for professional growth of self and the team.
- Tune application for performance.
- Take initiatives and manage change to work towards business goals at speed without compromising safety.
- Coach full-stack developers on backend skills.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop functional, architectural and other documentation as required for productive functioning of teams.
- Be the brand ambassador for OJ Commerce by speaking at meetups, conferences, etc.
- We are fluid. Be ready for changing dynamics in responsibilities from time to time. Exciting isn't?
- Take the lead in digital transformation of legacy applications.
What you need to shine?
- You have the prior experience in modernising legacy applications.
- You are a passionate hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
- You have the ability to see and work on the big picture (Application Architecture) and devilish details (Complex Code).
- Strong experience in developing web applications using C#, VB.Net, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, ASP.NET Web API, .Net Core etc.
- You are Cloud savvy, preferably Google Cloud.
- You have rich experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with good knowledge of practical design-patterns and its applications.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of ReactJS/Typescript would be added advantage.
Practical experience in Agile development methodologies of using CI/CD.
Extreme Programming (TDD) experience is sought after by us.
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to transform legacy backend applications to latest technology stack.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Competitive salary to take good care of self and family.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
Must have Skills
english - Conversational