- Write good quality software that complies with Decoupled Drupal Coding Standards.
- Understand client’s business needs and develop a software solution with necessary validations
- Attend client calls, demonstrations to the client.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and support to other developers when necessary. Review codes of peers
- Maintain appropriate documentation with code.
- Undertake quality assurance and testing for functionalities developed.
- Should be strong in developing custom modules and overriding concepts.
- Should be familiar with Drupal coding standards and best practices.
- Should have a fair understanding of building Drupal themes and working with templates.
- Should be well-versed with the deployment process – GIT, SVN, etc.
- Good understanding of MY SQL and relational databases.
- Deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
Requirements, Skills, Qualiﬁcations:
- Should have a total experience between 5+ years (mostly in Drupal)
- Strong experience in Drupal 7 & 8.
- Should have strong web knowledge in terms of developed Secured and High-Performance websites.
- Should be strong in Drupal 8.x, configuring control modules.
- Should have strong knowledge of Domain Access, Panels, NodeQueue, Context.
- Experience with a Multisite environment would be a plus.
- Disseminate technology best practices.
- Work with Tech leads to the adoption of new technologies within our technology practice
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Conversational
hindi - Native