Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop backend and front-end of web applications.
- Follow the architecture and functional specification shared by Tech Lead and PM.
- Ability to develop modules of web applications independently including database designing and data modelling.
- Manage basic server configuration in Linux.
- Follow version control and source control process as defined by project compliance requirement
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Utilize resources provided by office to learn relevant new technologies in a continuous basis
- Symfony / Laravel / Node (any one must).
- Having knowledge in Python or Java – spring MVC is good to have but not mandatory
- MySql, MongoDb (Mandatory)
- Basics of Apache or Nginx. (Mandatory)
- AngularJs / ReactJs / VueJs (anyone must).
- Familiarity in Linux and Git is mandatory
- Familiarity with agile development process, jira/asana (Good to have