- C# / ASP.Net programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of MVC is preferred
- MS SQL Server skills (ideally T-SQL).
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational