About the job
- Engineering Degree (BE/MCA - Computers/Electronics)
- 1-2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of web frameworks such as Vue/React, J Query, etc.
- Good understanding of the DOM and related APIs. Experience in working in a Linux-based environment with the command line.
- Write performant client-side code for high-volume, production applications.
- Familiarity with data serialization formats, such as JSON, XML. Exposure to using browser debugging tools ( Chrome, Firefox Developer Console, etc ).
- Understanding of latest browser technologies like Service Workers, FlexBox, WebRTC, etc.
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services. Solid
- understanding and experience of working on ‘cloud’ infrastructure, architecture, and technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release Knowledge/Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible Desirable to have Ad-tech experience - DFP, ADX, Prebid, etc.
Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions. Strong work ethic & team player. Good communication skills.
- Please include your Git hub profile with contributions to personal, professional, or open-source projects.