- We are looking for a talented and creative Unity Game Developer.
- You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in Unity Development technologies, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan.
- Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
Objectives of this Role
• Take ownership of entire features and components of the game lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
• Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
• Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
• Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs Responsibilities
• Plan, design and implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider studio team
• Transform design specification into functional game assets
• Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
• Quickly create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
• Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner Skills and Qualifications
• 3-5 years experience with Unity 3D/Content Development
• Strong 3D math skills
• Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
• Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
• Experience mobile optimizing game and render performance
• Experience working on a physics-based game project, source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
• Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team